Aero Adjustable Clutch Lever (Cable Clutch Models Only)
Harley Davidson Clutch Lever (Cable Clutch Models Only)
Adjustable motorcycle levers by Oberon Performance. Adjustment is achieved with fingertip control in either adjuster direction. The eight adjustments are either side of position 4 (similar to stock) giving adjustment up to 30mm (1 1/8″) of lever travel. Our unique RADIAL CAM® design achieves this extraordinary range with ease. This is mainly due to both the close tolerance design and the high-quality roller bearing, around which the cam operates locating each position with a comforting ‘click’. Each lever is dispatched fully assembled in the finish of your choice ready for use. Oberon Performance supplies a full specification sheet including part numbers with all levers. The cams in the levers have been hard anodized for longevity and reliability, sufficiently lubricated on assembly for smooth adjustment transition.
Lever length is 7″ from center of pivot point to end of lever ball, or 17.5cm in metric.
- Oberon RADIAL CAM® System
- 8 selectable position settings
- CNC machined from billet aluminium
- Precision roller bearing for smooth action
- 3mm Ball Bearing click guide
- Short Reach setting for easier operation
- OEM anti-rattle shim accommodated
- Simple to install Clutch and Brake Lever
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Original lever position enhanced
- Integrated adjustment stop
- Manufacturer’s warranty
- Lever position range up to 30mm
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that these levers are for cable clutch models only. They are not suitable for hydraulic clutch systems so please check your bike before ordering.